Saturday, March 04, 2006

Details About Possible Font Exploit

I have decided to post here some details about the font exploit. I was looking through the flash1 that i had dumped using the BrownAle loader. I discovered the system.dreg and decided to look at it in a hex editor. I discovered that it had a path to load the fonts from flash0. I quickly dumped the fonts to my memory stick. I then changed the path to ms0:/fontmod where the newly placed fonts were. I used FileAssistant and quickly changed it. I got to browse for a little and then got corrupt settings. What I am going to attempt to do, is make a font exploit from this similar to the XBOX font exploit. I am currently researching variables and things trying to figure out what is corrupting the Flash1. Keep checking back for more details!

No comments: