Friday, September 22, 2006

My PSP- Dead and Back To Life

Well, it's been an interesting past 24 hours. I decided to try and flash a TIFF loader as a background to put all the speculation to rest. I flashed the loader for File Assistant thinking I would be able to remove the background. Unfortunately, the PSP would crash right after hitting start at the FA flash screen. I could still run UMDs luckily. However, I managed to fix it with my skills. Using a friend's PSP i accessed my memory stick. I replaced the FA binary with one from FontMod. I had a corrupt registry on my memory stick, so i left that, and flashed it to my PSP. That caused me to get the BSOD on boot, where I could restore the settings. After that all was good :)

2 comments:

jthor said...

hey, how do you change your wallpaper with no USB acsess

jthor said...

Heyy, how do you flash a wallpaper with no USB acsess.